The GTA and The Game Fair have teamed up to offer unparalleled access to shooting enthusiasts, the countryside loving public, and crucially, to a huge potential new audience. The Game Fair is the largest event of its type, providing visitors with choice, advice and practical have-a-go facilities to enable customers to try before you buy. More than 120,000 visitors are expected to the annual event taking place this year from 26-28 July at Hatfield House.
In a new partnership starting on the 1stJanuary, GTA Members will receive a 25% discount on exhibition space for guns and ammunition on Gunmakers Row® applicable to the 2019 event and beyond. T&C’s apply*
The GTA will also be helping deliver The Game Fair experience with a new ‘Gunmakers Theatre’ offering a range of gun, ammunition and trade presentations to inspire the public across the three days at Hatfield House. Live demonstrations by renowned experts from the Trade will educate shooters and help inspire new generations in shooting but also in their career options.
Trade exhibitors can expect new enhanced facilities too and there are additional benefits for wholesalers. A new ‘Trade only’ extension to the Gunmakers’ Pub offering meeting space, phone charging points, networking, breakfast deals etc. – and somewhere to find the occasional moment of peace will be built with access exclusively for GTA members. A significant networking event is also planned for the trade; as exhibitor preparations are completed on the Thursday evening, The Game Fair and the GTA will host, a chance to meet with GTA Council members and other businesses from the trade for an informal ‘pie and a pint’ before it all kicks off the next day.
Arrangements will be available for wholesale companies to receive tickets to invite retail guests to The Game Fair as part of a package of measures for this section of the trade.
Details are available on the GTA website.
General detail and terms –
- The arrangement will become active from the 1stJanuary 2019 and will supersede any previous individual agreements that companies may have with The Game Fair.
- It will only be available to GTA Members or companies that are engaged in the member application process. If the membership application is not completed within 10 working days, the discount will not be available.
- The arrangement will apply to new bookings only. Companies that have already booked will retain their current contractual status.
- Exhibiting GTA Members will get automatic entry to the new Trade Club Lounge – an annex to Gunmakers Pub which will offer meeting space, networking, breakfast deals, phone charging and trade events.
- Exhibiting GTA wholesaling Members will get four tickets per 3m module booked to invite trade guests to The Game Fair – T&Cs apply
- The discount will only apply to stands displaying Guns. Stand with multiple activities such as those displaying Guns and Clothing, will only have the discount attributed to the portion of stand carrying the gun displays calculated using the Game Fairs modular stand unit of 3m x 15m. For the avoidance of doubt a stand measuring 6m X 15m (two units) that is displaying guns on 50% of the stand, will enjoy the discount being applied to one 3m X 15m unit.
- The discount will only apply to the stand space and will not apply to flooring, carpet, marquee structures or other support services.
- Subject to availability