The new Falconry Village at The Game Fair® 2018
To celebrate the 60th anniversary of The Game Fair® in 2018, we are delighted to be working with CJ’s Birds of Prey to launch the new Falconry Village at the event and to make falconry bigger and better than ever before.
Falconry is a hugely popular part of The Game Fair®, and whether you are an experienced falconer or simply want to see these majestic birds up close, this is an area not to be missed.
The Falconry Village will be triple the size of the falconry area in recent years and will include its own, dedicated full-size falconry arena, where a spectacular variety of birds will be flown throughout the day.
There will be so much to see and do:
- The largest selection of birds of prey species ever seen at a UK event will be on display, including a comprehensive selection of British raptors.
- A hands-on educational area for children and adults will introduce visitors to the fascinating world of raptors. You will get the chance to handle one of these beautiful birds.
- The specialist artists’ tent will feature well-known raptor artists from around the UK.
- Meet the experts and learn more from leading falconry authorities in our seminar tent.
- UK falconry clubs will be on hand to help and give advice to anyone thinking of taking up falconry.
- Purchase your equipment for the forthcoming hunting season from one of the many specialist falconry traders.
- A re-enactment tent, curated by the British Archives of Falconry, will display historic paraphernalia and take you back in time to 1958, when falconry was a key part of the first ever Game Fair.
- Bring your birds to the event and leave them in our fully staffed falconry crèche (pre-booking required!).
We hope you as excited as we are and we look forward to seeing you in our new Falconry Village at Ragley Hall next year.
For more information, visit: www.cjsbirdsofprey.co.uk.